My high-profile banking client is currently recruiting for a HR administrator to work in their Manchester based office on an initial 6-month contract
* Serving as the front line for HR related client support. The employee works in a learning capacity performing a range of basic customer service representative assignments under close supervision. Interacts with clients via telephone or email for intake of client inquiries and requests.
* Utilizes a knowledge management tool to respond to routine HR policy, procedure and process inquiries in support of HR clients; employees, managers, candidates, retirees etc.
* Documents all client interactions, requests, resolution and action taken within the HR case management application.
* Triage of inquiries and requests to experience & advanced level representatives, HR Advisors, and/or HR CoE.
* No management responsibilities and no direct reports.
Skills and experiences:
* Secondary education (high school diploma or equivalent) or equivalent work experience preferred.
* experience in a customer contact center or a customer service position with focus on reviewing and updating client records, interpreting policies or procedures, responding to and/or resolving client inquiries in person or via electronic mail, phone or paper.
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills, demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, detail oriented internal customer service focused, a team player and be able to collaborate and cooperate well with others.
* Strong PC skills, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
TO APPLY – PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven’t heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.