Account / Partnership Manager – Digital Marketing
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 – Plus Bonus
Location: Manchester, M3
Our client been creating technologies and connecting customers to financial products and services for almost 10 years. They own and operate multiple products and have a growing team of stars whose primary focus is to provide the best experience for customers.
Technology is at the core of their business and they employ some of the finest minds to help partners realise their full potential. The platform is an ever changing and improving model. It is designed to work seamlessly within the financial marketplace, allowing us to meet the changing needs and requirements of lenders and affiliates.
A Partnerships Manager is responsible for owning and developing the company’s relationships with clients, agencies and affiliate networks across a pre-agreed geo. The Partnerships Manager is responsible for driving new revenue from these relationships.
Commercial awareness, negotiation skills and the ability to identify and build on business development opportunities are some of the key skills that they are looking for in this role.
What does a typical day look like?
Ultimately as a Partnerships Manager, you have full responsibility for driving new revenue streams into the business, as part of a team who are wholly results driven, the role is critical to their success. This involves:
· New business development
· Build, maintain and manage relationships with new and existing contacts
· Target list ownership
· Closely monitor deal performance and be proactive in addressing new opportunities
· Full sales cycle and pipeline management
· Networking within the key sectors in which they operate with a view to developing new business opportunities
Who are we looking for?
Their distinctive culture requires the right person who shares the values, passion for innovation and desire to always be a step ahead. We hire with the belief that attitude creates ability, so what do we look for in our colleagues?
· This is a role where you’ll constantly have questions flying your way, from prospective clients, agencies and networks, with no two days being the same. The right candidate will be tenacious, able to work independently and be able to see their pipeline through from target list to close with the client being in no doubt as to what they have signed up for
· The right candidate will have curiosity and a desire to push boundaries, spot new opportunities and constantly challenge the ‘norm’; they will also be a highly motivated self-starter.
· The right candidate will understand the industry they work in and be confident in promoting them in the industry, to create long term business growth, not just short term wins.
· The right candidate will be a great team player and be able to support your colleagues.
· The right candidate should be perceptive to people’s needs and be persuasive with their ideas and have the confidence in their decisions, building enduring relationships.
· We are fast paced and demanding. The right candidate should have a high level of energy, take control of their work and stay extremely organised.
· The successful candidate should be results driven and focus on their goals
· The role requires communication at all levels of small and enterprise businesses, you should be confident in communicating at all commercial levels, with proven oral and written presentation skills.
Being such a pivotal role in the company, they require the following:
· A proven passion for a career in digital marketing.
· Proven experience within a similar role in the same industry
· Educated to a high standard, ideally with a strong background in Marketing and Mathematics
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products particularly excel
· Passion to learn and develop
· The candidate will need to be organised and highly detail orientated
· Great client service is at the core of everything they do. The right candidate for this role has a drive to constantly exceed expectations.
· Pension Scheme
· Company Reward Scheme
· Company Social events
· Volunteer Day
· Free gym membership
· 23 Days Holiday
· Birthday Off.
· Free Friday food
· Budget for learning and development of employees (conferences, etc)
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs