Working for a well-respected National electrical wholesaler. We are recruiting for an experienced accounts administrator to handle a busy and varied role and ensure the administration process in the branch runs smoothly.
Full time role
· · Filing of Purchase orders, customer and supplier invoices
· · Raising credit and debit notes
· · Booking in goods inwards
· · Processing invoices from suppliers
· · Opening and dealing with post
· · Raising cheque requests for suppliers
· · Process cancelled picking notes
· · Cost adjustments
· · Stock take preparation
· · Process expenses
· · Petty cash custodian
· · Archive and filing at the end of the year
Answering customer telephone calls and generally assisting with adhoc duties.
We need a good communicator who has the ability to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative. Previous experience in a similar role with accounts administration would be ideal.