Caerphilly, Mid Glamorgan
360 Resourcing Solutions
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bid and Sales Administrator to join the team. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus great benefits.
See why Food Processing Magazine honoured our client The Top Pest Management Company!
As a Bid and Sales Administrator, you will be working in an office environment, supporting the Corporate Account Team with the tender process from start to finish by taking ownership of the process. The key objective of the role is to effectively administer the tender process and pre-qualifications, tendering and commercial proposals for current and potential new customers. You will work closely with the Corporate teams across the country in preparation of associated sales proposals.
Bid and Sales Administrator responsibilities include:
– Managing and contributing to the preparation and submission of the companies PQQ’s and tenders.
– Completing customer questionnaires and compliance documents.
– Maintaining a central register of all tenders being submitted.
– Updating Local Authorities central information detail.
– Checking daily sources for new tender opportunities.
– Ensuring compliance with company policies and commercial requirements.
– Powerpoint presentations, this could be for team meetings, and material for global calls.
– Scheduled reporting, this will include sales performance tracker, weekly forecasts, monthly GTW updates and certain reconciliations.
– Preparation of Excel spreadsheets for analysis, and data manipulation.
– Preparing corporate sales proposals in conjunction with the relevant Corporate Account Manager
– Ad Hoc reporting and investigation where required.
– The work is fast paced and intense, with a steady stream of activity to follow up on.
What’s in it for you as a Bid and Sales Administrator:
– Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path in service, sales, or management
– Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
– Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
– Comprehensive benefits package starting day one of employment
Experience and Qualifications required to become a Bid and Sales Administrator:
– Min 2 to 3 years’ sales and bidding experience.
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and CRM system.
– Good Powerpoint presentation skills
– Good Excel knowledge
– Good numeracy and literacy skills.
– Sales technique and personality are a must.
– Excellent communication and listening skills
– Confidence using computers and Microsoft Office Suite
– Experience using CRM Systems (ideally Salesforce.com)
– To enjoy working with customers and building relationships.
– A positive attitude.
– Flexibility and quick thinking.
– Good knowledge about all the company’s products and services.
– To be well-organised and thorough, even under pressure.
– To enjoy working within a target-driven team environment.
– To understand and comply with the legislation relating to direct marketing.
About the copmpany:
Learn how scientifically proven protocols help eliminate pests through 3.6 million customer visits annually. Our client provides solutions to prevent and eliminate all types of pests in commercial buildings, food processing plants, food retail, foodservice, and many other markets. By partnering with our customers in these markets, you will have the opportunity to help protect their facilities, employees, and brands at a time when it’s more important than ever.
If you are looking for your next challenge as aBid and Sales Administrator then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!