Prospero Teaching are looking for a Biology Teacher (KS3-KS5) to join a permanent position at a secondary school in the Hillingdon area.
This role would see you joining an improving school with a new headteacher for the new academic year with plans to propel the department forward and the school are looking for a Biology Teacher (NQT’s eligible also) who can teach Biology at KS5. The school offer a friendly and supportive work environment and focus on providing professional development of all their staff to become outstanding teachers and leaders and have a strong staff wellbeing programme, childcare and cycle to school vouchers and excellent transport links by train or bus/on-site parking if you drive. The school are working to improve for the future and are looking for a strong Biology Teacher who can confidently teach to KS5 who is able to develop and raise attainment helping the school to improve on a year by year basis.
The school are looking for a teacher who can join for a September 2020.
* Location – Hillingdon, London
* Position – Biology Teacher (KS3-5)
* Type of work – Classroom Teacher
* Contract or position start date – September 7th 2020
* Contract or position end date (if applicable) – N/A
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – perm
* Full time/part time – Full Time
* Minimum rate of pay – £28,355 (NQT)
* Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Experience teaching Biology to KS5 within the last 2 years or NQT status. Applications can also be considered for international teachers who hold QTS in the UK and do not require sponsorship.
* You must hold QTS/QTLS
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year desirable however not essential
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
* In-house Training and Development Team