Here at Halliwell Jones (North Wales) Ltd we have an exciting opportunity for a BMW Used Car Sales Administrator. The position is located at our North Wales Centre which is a fantastic facility which has been recently modernised and includes BMW and MINI Sales, and Aftersales. We provide ongoing training and development together with great career progression opportunities.
Reporting to the BMW Used Car Sales Manager, the main objectives of the post are to:
· To ensure the efficient administration of all Used Vehicles for the Centre Car Sales Department within defined operating policies.
· To provide secretarial assistance as required to the Sales Controllers and Sales Staff.
Essential criteria for the position includes:
· Excellent administration and communication skills.
· A commitment to proving excellent customer service.
· Willingness to learn and develop and keep up-to-date with product information.
· Strong interpersonal, presentation, organisation and prioritisation skills.
· Ability to work autonomously.
· An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality.
· Team player that offers help and support to others.
· Knowledge of computer applications (MS Office, Drive)
This is an incredible opportunity to join a family based business that offers the chance to work with a prestige brand. Other benefits include great staff discounts and life assurance. If you have the knowledge and experience in a corporate industry and you’re looking for your next career move, then we’d love to hear from you. Please follow the link to apply or post your CV and cover letter to Halliwell Jones (Wilmslow) Ltd, 130 Manchester Road, Wilmslow, SK9 2LE.