Working as part of one of the world’s most recognised Global brands, this is an opportunity to work with a leading developer & publisher of mobile games based in South Manchester / Cheshire in their brand new state of the art Gaming Studio.
If you want to create games for millions of players to enjoy on the go, then this is the job you’ve been looking for. The Client Programmer will work on a smash hit Game developing new features and helping to maintain current systems. You’ll be expected to have strong knowledge in C based programming.
You should be able to demonstrate experience working on previous games projects and understand the fundamentals required for building highly optimised games to run on a mobile platform. Working within a talented, hardworking team you’ll be expected to efficiently build high quality new features working with designers, artists and server programmers in a fast paced, agile environment.
Examples of relevant core skills & experience that will help you get this role;
· Knowledge of C based programming languages.
· Experience working with integrating server APIs.
· Ability to work within timeframes with multiple disciplines.
· Fast learner.
· Passionate about games and games development.
Here some of the amazing features –
· Amazing looking, flexible, open plan workspaces.
· Interesting and varied meeting spaces.
· Height adjustable desks throughout.
· State of the art entertainment systems for people to socialise with at lunch or after work.
· One of the fanciest coffee machines you’ve ever seen, delivering awesome, barista-style beverages.
· They’ve even installed a beer tap!….. click apply for full job details