Commercial & Pricing Manager (EMEA)
Excellent Salary, Car allowance, Private health care and dental, generous discretionary bonus, excellent pension, life assurance, paid further study and great career progression
Our reputable Global Pharmaceutical client is looking for an experienced Pricing and Commercial Manger to be responsible for :
1. The ethical operation of European Pricing Policy.
2. Maintenance of Pricing Strategy
3. Maximisation of Return on Investment (ROI)
4. The Collation and secure distribution of Company prices
5. To be a value added business partner
Job Specific Responsibilities:
Financial and Inventory Control
Training and Support
* Demonstrated relevant experience in the Pharmaceutical industry (Pricing or Commercial Management/ Roles in a European Affiliate)
* Knowledge of strategy development and implementation
* Knowledge of International pricing and price reference systems
* Knowledge of EU Commercial and Competition Law
* Experience of developing and implementing Pricing and Commercial Strategies in targeted Customer groups
* Experience of being able to work successfully and productively in cross-functional teams
* Understanding of Supply Chain planning and management
* Analytical aptitude to identify problems, opportunities, threats and trends and apply an efficient methodical approach when formatting a solution plan (problem solving)
* Commercial awareness
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply.
For further details, please contact Rosie on;
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.