Vitality, Corporate Business Development Manager, Field Based, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
We’re a positively different, fast-growing insurance and financial services provider that rewards its 1,000,000+ members for healthy habits. We aim to be the best Private Medical insurer in the UK, offering the best service in the industry. This means we need the best people, ready to live our vibrant brand and make a difference to the business every day.
As our Corporate Business Development Manager, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including
– Our award winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
– Vitality Partners and Rewards – Apple Watch, Ocado, Garmin, Champneys Spa days, half price gym memberships, Disney Store discounts to name a few!
– Personal health fund + Life Assurance
– Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
– 25 Days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more.
– Flexible benefits package
– Internal incentives, competitions and awards – a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
– A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
Responsibilities as our Corporate Business Development Manager include:
– Negotiate with and influence all types of intermediaries and clients from experts to franchise
– Development of Broker aligned sales panels, successfully delivering our product and overall proposition to market
– Build portfolio of clients won which will be retained and managed from on-boarding through to lapse
– Deliver sales and subsequent panel retention results against targets
– Strong relationship and account management covering all aspects of PMI and vitality wellness
– Develop highly engaging relationships with allocated broker panel and their corporate clients
– Pro-actively identify and drive areas for strategic growth and success
– Facilitate and provide presentations and training as required internally and to intermediated market
– Build strong and productive relationships with all internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the business
– Live the brand values and act as an ambassador for the vitality health business at all times
To become our Corporate Business Development Manager, you will have the below skills and experience:
– Must be able to communicate and influence at C-Suite level
– Extensive experience of the UK Healthcare insurance market
– Successful track record within B2B corporate environment
– Positive, strong and engaging leader able to build a high performing team
– Skilled negotiator and builder of strong and successful business relationships
– Results-oriented achiever with a proven track record in building and driving the required sales results
– Highly commercial attitude and understanding of the drivers of volumes and profit in the given segment
– Engaging and adaptive style of presenting material up to Board level presenting
– Highly confident in communicating at all levels of an organisation
– Creative problem solver who can identify and provide solutions to a customer’s demands
– Exceptionally self-driven and can work on own initiative and drive the elements required to deliver business plan
Working for Vitality as our Corporate Business Development Manageryou’ll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Wednesday 25th December 2019
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Corporate Business Development Manager, then please click ‘apply’ today.