Gi Group Recruitment Ltd – Coventry
TESTING SUPERVISORS – PAY RATE UP TO £12/13 PER HOUR – Coventry
Gi Group are seeking to recruit those with leadership capability to take on the role of COVID-19 Testing Supervisor to oversee the day to day testing station operations in the Exeter area. These colleagues will work alongside both Boots teams and other partners in the project.
1000 Covid-19 Testers are being recruited nationally to undertake COVID 19 Swab testing in locations across the UK. Teams will work as groups currently of up to 5 in designated locations with each site having a designated site manager.
Applicants must be in general good health and not classified as in any of the COVID High risk groups therefore:
* Must not have a long-term condition
* Must not be pregnant
* Must not have a weakened immune system through medical conditions or therapy
* Must not be over 70
In addition, applicants must consider the following: –
* Ability to physically stand for several hours
* Willingness to work outside (weather protection will be provided)
* Risk status of family members in the same household.
* Full training will be provided
* Full Personal Protective Equipment will be supplied in line with NHS standards.
* Hours of work to cover a working pattern over 7 days a week with rest breaks. (
Testing Supervisor Responsibilities
* Responsibility for staff welfare on site including rotas, breaks and lunches
* Ensuring facilities for teams are in place as planned
* Ensuring operatives have Personal Protective Equipment and consumable in line with NHS Standards.
* Managing Stakeholders including but not limited to Police, Security, facilities Management
* Data Capture of Number of Tests Performed
* Reporting of incidents and resolution of site queries
* Onsite training oversight
* Health and Safety
Staff facilities including refreshments provided.
First Aid Support and facilities onsite