Heald Green, Cheshire
Customer Operations Advisor – Assessment Centre – Friday 22nd November
We’re Together, proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester. Our team of over 750 colleagues is continuing to grow, and we are delighted to be 52nd in the 2019 Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For.
Lending year-in, year-out for over 40 years’ we’ve grown into one of the finance industry’s best-kept secrets. We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities that make our customers’ financial ambitions accessible. We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
We currently have a requirement for a Customer Operations Advisor to join our fast paced, dynamic Personal Finance Collections function here at Together. Reporting into the Collections Team Leader, you’ll be part of a team responsible for our customer’s journey with a balance of commerciality and treating customers fairly. Having great conversations with our customers to understand their circumstances, having a set of tools available to support customer’s needs and a common sense approach is key to everything we do.
The Customer Operations Advisor will handle a variety of calls, ranging from taking debit card payments to assisting customers with severe financial difficulties.
To be considered you will have experience in a similar collections role within regulated financial services, a passion to offer great customer service, GCSEs at C/4 or above as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
A shift rotation is operated with a mixture of early and late shifts worked between 8.30am-5.00pm and 10.30am-7.00pm during the week (with no weekend work).
Competitive salary, plus Annual Bonus and Full Benefits.
We will be hosting an Assessment Centre on Friday 22nd November at 13:00pm, if this is something you are interested in please apply below.
• Making a positive impact on every customer call, efficiently and effectively having the right conversations with them to meet their needs;
• Having in depth conversations with customers about their circumstances and completing Financial Statements to determine sustainable and affordable solutions;
• Using common sense to problem solve;
• Identifying vulnerable customers and offering the appropriate support;
• Ensuring customers are kept informed about the position of their account at every opportunity;
• Building fantastic knowledge of our products and services to help resolve increasingly complex customer queries;
• Helping customers who may be experiencing financial difficulties
• Using your own initiative to monitor your performance and develop the knowledge and skills that you need to be the best you can be;
• Following company and TCF guidelines at all times.
• Experience in a similar role, within regulated financial services;
• GCSEs at C/4 or above;
• Strong IT skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel etc.;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines;
• Committed to providing great customer service;
• Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to help customers
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
Together has been named as one of the UK’s best 100 mid-size companies, for the second year running, ranking at an impressive 52nd in the 2019 Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants are subject to enhanced pre-employment screening checks. This will consist of a Disclosure Barring Service check, credit check, fraud prevention check and sanctions file check.