Rendall and Rittner
Customer Service Assistant position at Rendall & Rittner
Working Hours – 09:00 – 17:30 Monday – Friday
Salary – £18,000 – £20,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
We are a responsible modern organisation, with best practice a fundamental part of our DNA. We’re ever conscious of the need for balance: superlative client service with sustainability; management excellence with staff motivation; financial prudence with a permanent programme of growth and improvement.
At Rendall & Rittner, we focus on delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees. We are constantly developing initiatives to ensure that our day-to-day management is as effective as possible. Key services and strategies include our innovative approach to management and customer service, our dedication to corporate social responsibility and investment in our staff.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
Your working environment?
Our Manchester Office is located in the heart of Deansgate and a short walk to Deansgate station. Our Manchester office offers an extremely modern working environment with several interactive meeting, conference and training rooms as well as a break out area for all employees.
What makes a brilliant Rendall & Rittner Customer Service Assistant?
• you’ll have excellent customer service experience with the ability to empathise and deal with complaints with the upmost professionalism.
• you’ll have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with proven ability to handle confidential information
• you’re a highly organised individual who is able to maintain data records as well as managing and coordinating administrative tasks
• you’ll have great time management skills being able to handle multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines
• dealing with formal and Ombudsman complaints, you’ll be able to manage the end to end process of this from taking the complaints, tracking and closing in a timely manner.
• you’ll be a natural problem solver, analysing the nature of complaints received and identifying ways of reducing complaint numbers.
• you’ll be well versed with MS office software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, providing administrative support to the Customer Service department and the North Area when required.
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Rendall and Rittner Customer Service Assistant, you’ll receive
• Support with your career development aspirations with fully funded training programmes such as IOSH, NEBOSH, IRPM and many more.
• Exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness through our benefits portal. Including, but not limited to discounts at Virgin Media, Virgin Active, TM Lewin, Charles Tyrwhitt, Apple, Samsung, BT Broadband, EE, Deliveroo, The Gym, Nespresso and much much more.
• A competitive salary
• Private Medical Care for Managers and Employees following a qualifying period
• Season Ticket Loans
• Free Eye Tests
• Life Assurance
• Full Company Induction with VIP guest speakers
• Induction onto our staff recognition platform
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Discretionary Bonuses
• Employee referral scheme with rewards up £1500 per referral
• Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
• Break out area with Fruit, filtered water and hot drinks facilities
• Employee Assistance Programme including support on matters such as Family, Health, Money and Work.
• Participate in our Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
• and so much more!
To apply please respond with your CV. Look us up at Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or for more information please visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us page for a list of our current opportunities.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.