My client, a reputable, fast-growing financial services company, is currently looking to recruit hard-working individuals to join the customer services team. Offering comprehensive training, as well as various company benefits, the role provides successful candidates with genuine career progression opportunities and job security.
The ‘Customer Service Officer’ role involves dealing with inbound customer queries via telephone, and the main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Speak and deal with all prospective and existing investors
– Maintaining and updating customer contact details
– Maintain a high level of conversion of newly registered investors to becoming FCA active investors
– Protection of client privacy and commercial confidentiality
– Identifying investor needs and requirements and preparing them for the use of the platform
As a Customer Service Officer, strong communication skills are essential. Candidates must have experience of providing excellent customer service, as well as being confident and able to build long-term customer relationships. Experience within a customer centric call centre is preferred, but due to the comprehensive training you will receive it is not essential.