DT Teacher – KS3 to KS5 – Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ school in Lewisham with excellent sporting heritage and facilities – Parking available onsite
Are you a passionate Design Technology Teacher looking for a new challenge in a school where you get the opportunity to make a real difference and inspire a love of Food and Textiles in enthusiastic students?
Would you like to find a school where you have the chance to make a real impact on the development of the DT Team whilst developing your own career?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with this excellent Lewisham school to help strengthen their DT team and maintain high standards in Food and textiles. could this be your next challenge?
**DT Teacher – Lewisham
**Open to current DT Teachers and NQTs
**Start September, suitable for an experienced or training teacher
**Help to drive high standards in DT across the school and inspire enthusiastic students!
**Growing department with excellent facilities indoor and outside
About the school – DT Teacher – Lewisham
* This excellent Lewisham school is a high-performing, mixed comprehensive school serving South East London.
* The school opened in 2000 in brand new buildings surrounded by landscaped outdoor spaces and playing fields.
* Their community is a thriving and exciting one in the heart of South East London, providing unique opportunities for students which help them explore both inside and outside the classroom.
* They are proud of the diversity of opportunity such a rich community provides them, both in terms of academic pathways and enrichment opportunities, and seek to maximise this for all within the school.
* Set in large grounds and with excellent resources mean this school setting lends itself very well to sporting success, and students here show willing and talent in their quest to learn and develop their physical skills. The staff team is exceptional and relationships between staff and students are very strong. This is your chance to be on the journey with them.
* With a well-established teaching body and support network, they offer a real sense of belonging, and pride themselves on tenure and development of staff.
About the role – DT Teacher – Lewisham
* First and foremost, you will be an excellent, hands on DT Teacher who leads by example and is passionate about progress. You will think innovatively, and have strategies to engage, inspire and promote DT across the school
* This is a vibrant and exciting school, that invest heavily in their staff and have a world class training programme to take your teaching, and leadership to the next level.
How to apply – DT Teacher – Lewisham
Has this DT Teacher position inspired you to find out more? Would you like to hear about this and other positions in South East London? Call Jade Heatley on (phone number removed) to find out more information or email your CV to (url removed) for immediate consideration