Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Synergi are recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrically Biased) to join a large Food manufacturing company in Milton Keynes. The successful Engineer would join on a continental Days and Nights shift pattern working an average of 40.5 hours a week. This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer (electrically Biased) world leader in their industry.
The company have recently made a huge change with their company Infrastructure and are looking to expand. Along with lots of investments going into their business, they pride themselves in offering their staff with Development & Progression plans. The business key values are promoting health & Safety & Teamwork.
* Respond promptly to breakdowns and give feedback to production regarding expected downtime and planned corrective action
* Follow the company Health & Safety guidelines
* Conduct planned preventative maintenance and other equipment servicing as directed by the engineering manager
* Working closely with both production and senior management to make improvements and prove improvements with the current process.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Conducting Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance on High Speed production Machinery such as Bearings, Pumps, Chains, valves, Single & Three phase wiring, fault finding, working on control panels, invertors, motor drives and some PLC controlled equipment
* Providing Mechanical breakdown and planned maintenance
* Focus on the key performance indicators (KPIs) identified by the Engineering Manager, and work towards achieving and surpassing agreed targets
* Ensure that all necessary documentation is up to date and complete
* Foster a constructive relationship with all departments and ensure lines of communication are open and are able to improve the site efficiency
Shifts: continental Days & Nights
Benefits: Pension, Holidays, Personal Development & Training, Discounted Staff Products and Many More.
What you need to do Next:
If you are suitable for this role, please apply below