Sudbury, Suffolk DEGREE-SIX RECRUITMENT LTD My client has a unique opportunity to join thier sucesful SEN group of schools and Residential Homes as a Executuve Head Teacher that would be overseeing 2 other Head Teacher’s accross Suffolk and Norfolk.
The schools hold 36 young people in one and 8 young people in the other and have a solid reputation currently rated as GOOD with Ofsted.
Please see below the responsibilities and essential requirements to apply for this position:
– Oversee and manage 2 headteachers and be responsible for all registered teachers
– Work closely with outside agencies and local authorities
– Budget and plan all financial outgoings for the schools including recruitment
– Responsible for all training of staff and curriculum changes following the National curriculum and guidelines
– Must have at least 2 years experience of being in an education lead or headteacher position
– Must have the NPQH qualification or equivilent
– A good understanding of the National Curriculum
– Sound knowledge of commercial and financial/budget management