Switch Consulting Recruitment Limited
Must be willing to relocate to Manchester
Calling all Junior Merchandisers! I currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Merchandiser to join my client’s head office in Manchester. This role will see you responsible for supporting the Merchandising function, and contributing to overall business strategy and growth. My client is a market-leader, who owns the catwalk and wants to acquire fresh talent for their expansion plans. If you’re ready for an excellent new career opportunity, this is the right time to join a business that is going places!
You will be analysing historical sales for forward planning proposals and forecasting line and flow projections by line and category level. You will maintain commitment schedules for forecasting and repeat ordering information and ensuring balances and outstanding quantities are correct, and implement markdown proposals for planned and ad-hoc events. You will also be –
• Monitoring stock levels at full price and reduced price.
• Liaising with suppliers and warehouse to ensure an effective throughput of stock.
• Control and oversee weekly intake in line with departmental requirements.
• You will produce weekly intake information by style and category.
• Confirming delivery details with suppliers in line with warehouse restrictions.
• Preparing weekly department trading results including sales, stock commitment, profit and budget information.
You must have previous experience of working within the fast-fashion industry at head-office level, and be confident and able to work at pace. You must have outstanding communication and organisational skills, with time-management and the ability to comfortably go between departments to ask the relevant questions a must. You will receive 25 days holiday and then all your bank holidays, 75% off, and free lunch and drinks.
If you feel ready for a varied and exciting new career opportunity, and have the criteria noted here that will match the role, send over your CV.
Switch Consulting is a specialist retail sector recruitment company based in the UK.