Food Production Operatives are required to work for a major food manufacturer based in the Winsford area. Immediate starts are available. Previous experience is not required as full training will be provided to you as part of the induction and on-boarding process. Duties will include;
– Taking products on and off the line
– Packing completed products
– Checking quality
– Working with various types of meat
– General production duties
– Ensuring food hygiene requirements are adhered to at all times. Various shifts are available on days or evenings. There is a staff canteen and free parking facilities. All personal protective workwear is provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed, working for one of the UK’s largest food manufacturing businesses that invests in the training and development of their staff. Apply today and play your part in a vital role manufacturing food for the UK!….. click apply for full job details