Mazars FS Consulting is experiencing exciting growth and we have various opportunities for talented and high performing individuals to be based in the London office given the opportunities arising from increasing regulatory scrutiny, supervision and demand for external assurance.
At present we are seeking to recruit additional talent to our already established team of FS Consulting practice.
The Senior Consultant would be expected to participate in the active growth of our Consulting practice by contributing to multiple client engagement teams, working with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services, and lead business development activities on key accounts.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be required to:
• Work as part of small and large-sized multidisciplinary engagement teams delivering regulatory projects for clients
• Assist the engagement manager to manage project execution and delivery of client engagements, making sure the project is delivered within the agreed timeline and budget
• Identify likely issues that could impact delivery and leverage Mazars network support as required
• Advise and assist clients in implementing systems and processes to improve their efficiency / comply with regulation.
• Assist firms in understanding the impact of regulatory developments and provide guidance on the application of regulatory requirements
• Work with FS managers / directors and the partner team to developing our product offerings, and marketing to external and internal clients. Work with managers to prepare client proposals in order to contribute to meeting the Consulting team’s sales budget.
• Assist in the development of training, engagement procedures and methodologies
• Mentor, coach and develop more junior staff.
WORKING AT MAZARS
We embrace your individual strengths to capitalise on what makes you unique.
We are proud to offer a working environment where everyone is given opportunities to shine. The firm promotes an environment in which you can be yourself, grow and achieve your goals.
Whether you want to gain exposure to different types of clients, learn new skills or move nationally or internationally, Mazars offers plenty of opportunity to achieve your goals.
At Mazars we operate an agile approach to working. For us agile working means empowering and trusting our people. Empowering our people to work where, when and how they choose. And trusting our people to make the right choices for Mazars, their team and themselves to deliver the best outcome for the client. By its very nature, agile working won’t look the same for everyone. Ultimately it’s up to our people to decide what’s right.
At Mazars diversity and inclusion are central to our values. We also recognise that being a diverse and inclusive organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, qualifications and experience.
WE ARE MAZARS
We are a positively different international accountancy and advisory firm. With entrepreneurship and a desire to create value at the heart of our DNA, we differentiate ourselves by the opportunities we offer our people, our approach to working with clients and our passion for responsible business.
We are proud of our strong European heritage, our smart and sustainable growth and of the single global partnership we have built to serve clients around the world.
For more information regarding careers at Mazars please visit