Bionical Solutions are seeking patient-focused and friendly community-based Care Assistants in the Lincoln area. If you’ve got experience from your education, within the NHS or in another care-based setting then we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for individuals with NVQ level 2 or equivalent experience to join a team of superstars who are improving the standard of living for patients across the UK. The role is paying £21,000 per annum plus £400 a month travel allowance.
All we ask is that you have access to your own vehicle, are properly qualified and are passionate about patient care – we’ll sort out your training, IT equipment, uniform and all the tools you’ll need to be great at your job!
What will you be doing?
– General health checks on patients including visual, weight checks and blood pressure
– Checking the patients care-plan is being carried out effectively
– Assessing and working with any required equipment the patient needs
– Ensuring patient is living in a safe and clean environment
– Building a relationship with the patient
– Communicating with NHS centres when required
– Driving from appointment to appointment at agreed times
– Speaking with scheduling team if there are issues with traffic or previous patients
– Following an escalation process
What experience will you need?
– NVQ 2 level or above (or equivalent experience)
– Experience in working within an NHS environment
– Flexibility to travel to multiple visits on a 7-day service
– Phlebotomy, cannulation, stoma care and catheterisation (Desirable)
– Experience of working in a safe and regulated environment
– Working with patients in the community
If you put patients first in everything you do and want to make a positive difference to people, then we would love to hear from you.
Due to a large amount of applications, if you have not received a response from us within 14 days please consider your application as unsuccessful.
“At Bionical Solutions, we value having a diverse workforce and welcome applications from anyone able to demonstrate their suitability for the role. We recruit without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation…… click apply for full job details