Job Title: IT Learner Mentor
Job ID: 09781
Location: Home based
Job Type: Permanent
One of the UKs leading IT Apprenticeship Training providers are currently recruiting for a IT Trainer Mentor to join their national team. They are an established business with a reputation for innovation and customer focus, acquiring, nurturing and utilising the talents of young people. The company specialise within IT Apprenticeships.
• Manage the progression of a caseload of Apprentices
• Take overall responsibility for each Apprentice’s journey, providing pastoral care
• Ensure Apprentices are efficiently signposted to the resources they need for success
• Provide 1st level functional skills support and co-ordinate 2nd/3rd level help
• Provide infill training to support the courses attended by each Apprentice
• Ensure that each Apprentice has a record that is accurate and funding compliant
• Meet KPIs, including; success and timely success measures
Essential skills required:
o IT, Software, Networking, Infrastructure, Cyber, Cloud, Office, etc.
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately.