Harvey Nash are partnered with one of the largest retailers in the UK who are recruiting for Software Developers to be part of their success. They offer a personal shopping service to 2 million customers each year online via websites and mobile App’s and have had a record breaking year.
The IT and Change teams are based from Modern offices in the Accrington with great motorway links across the North West of England and free onsite parking. They are currently operating a 100% remote model and can complete the entire recruitment process and onboarding remotely. Long term you’ll likely be office based but with a healthy work/life balance. They have a great culture, modern offices and an informal feel. Their employees tell us they love working there because of the great people and opportunities to develop.
The development team are responsible for building high quality, innovative and full performing enterprise systems that complies with coding standards and technical design expectations
I’m very interested to speak to Developers with knowledge around the following :
* Java – Particularly Spring Boot
* Messaging technologies including Mulesoft, IBMs Integration Bus /Broker & Websphere MQ
* SQL – query development
* Data structure design, relational database data modelling
* Python; SAP Data Services 4.2 (optional); SAS Dataflux / MDM (Data Management Studio)
* Knowledge of source code control tools such as Bitbucket, Jenkins;
* Strong application design skills. Must be able to document solutions clearly, accurately and present them successfully to both technical experts, business analysts and managers.
* Application integration skills
* Knowledge of Enterprise level applications – e.g. distributed, support and maintenance, monitoring, security, resilience, user training & support, business processes
There’s opportunities for developers, from junior through to principal developers, to thrive in a brilliant collaborative team atmosphere providing a personal career development plan and regular one to ones meetings.
The role is paying up to 50,000 and additional benefits include generous holiday allowance, private health insurance, pension and more.
We are looking at holding video interviews asap so please apply now for immediate consideration or contact James Westwood for a confidential conversation regarding the next steps.