Don't have an account? Sign up now!
M34, Denton, Borough of Tameside Construction Jobs Junior Production Planner
* Manage the administration activities for the planning process.
* Participate in the production and planning processes, ensuring all relevant parties are aware of the customer demand and timescales.
* Raising Purchase orders for paper suppliers, and receipting in stock.
* Works closely with Senior Planners to ensure information and accurate production plans are established and executed.
* Liaises with Sales, Customer Service, Manufacturing and other planners to estimate lead-time based on delivery requirements and to ensure on time delivery.
* Working knowledge of MRP, and utilising reports to review new order requirements and create work orders in-line with customer demands.
Requirements of the Junior Planner
* Knowledge of capacity planning.
* Experience working for a fast paced manufacturing business desirable.
* Proficient in Microsoft, particularly Excel.
* Educated to ‘A level’ desirable. Minimum 5 GCSE required.
Based at Audenshaw, Manchester