Clarus Education Ltd
KS2 Primary Teacher + ICT Lead (TLR) | ‘Good’ Primary School | Newham
A 2 Form Entry Primary School in the heart of Newham are on the hunt for a KS2 Primary Teacher + ICT Lead (TLR) for a September 2020. This is a full-time post, on a permanent school contract.
The Head Teacher is keen to find a forward thinking and passionate KS2 Primary Teacher who wants to make a difference to daily school life. You’ll be working with 20+ Primary Teachers ensuring that all the ICT standards are being met across the School.
This fantastic Primary School are well known for their CPD opportunities and constant training – you will be supported from day one!
The school also have an Excellence award for Inclusion and have a diverse community of staff and children; if you are looking for a school to progress your career this will be the perfect fit.
Does this sound like the KS2 Primary Teacher + ICT Lead (TLR) opportunity for you? If so, then please read on below to find out further information!
JOB DESCRIPTION – KS2 PRIMARY TEACHER + ICT LEAD (TLR)
· KS2 – Head Teacher is happy to accommodate your choice of year group
· TLR Opportunity – ICT Lead
· September 2020 start – Full Time & Permanent
· MPS2 -UPS3 – £32,070 – £49,571 + TLR
· Located in the Borough of Newham
PERSON SPECIFICATION – KS2 PRIMARY TEACHER + ICT LEAD (TLR)
· MUST have UK QTS
· You must be able to adapt to change and support fellow peers
· Being committed and outgoing is going to be essential
· Must be confident within your own ability
· Meet the 8 Teaching Standards to either a ‘Good or Outstanding’ level
SCHOOL DETAILS – KS2 PRIMARY TEACHER + ICT LEAD (TLR)
· Graded ‘Good’ in latest Ofsted report
· 2 Form Entry Primary School – High EAL
· Brilliant Head Teacher – Huge CPD opportunities throughout
· Impressive Reading, Writing and Mathematics results
· Excellence award for Inclusion
· Huge involvement within the local community
· Located in the Borough of Newham- East London
· Good tube links and free staff car park
If you are interested in this KS2 Primary Teacher + ICT Lead (TLR) opportunity , interviews & lesson observations can be arranged immediately!
Apply for this the KS2 Primary Teacher + ICT Lead (TLR) opportunity by sending your CV to Megan at Clarus Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
Please see our website page headed ‘About’ and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you…… click apply for full job details