9am- 5pm Mon- Fri
My client is looking for an experienced Lettings Manager to join their ever growing team in the Manchester office. The perfect candidate will be involved in activities such as letting residential properties, project managing new builds and property managing the rapidly expanding portfolio of property assets.
The main duties of the role will include: –
* Register applicants either by telephone or face to face
* Using the Lettings Software on a daily basis to assist with activities
* Match applicants with properties based on their requirements
* Book and conduct viewings, and obtain feedback
* Negotiate offers and agree lets on properties
* To undertake routine inspections of properties
* Inventory preparation including check in and check outs
* Writing property descriptions and uploading information to portals
* Update social media as necessary
* Internal performance reporting
* Arrears monitoring
* Over all team player, support where needed
* After Leasing support and tenant management.
Key skills and qualities required: –
The successful applicant will posses commercial awareness alongside a Positive, enthusiastic and proactive approach.
18 months/2 years experience (mandatory)
Sufficient Microsoft knowledge and skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Resourceful and able to work on own initiative and within in a team
Be flexible with hours. Some days you may be required to work until 6pm
The above opportunity is a very exciting venture, this requires an individual who above all else harbours a can do attitude and strong work ethic. An Individual who wants to grow with the company and its ideals.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your up to date CV TODAY!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.