Michael Page Property and Construction
Managing the Lettings process for a busy Residential Property Developer.
Ambitious Manchester based Property Development group with an established and growing portfolio
* Register applicants
* Using Lettings Software
* Manage applicants register
* Match applicants with properties
* Book & conduct viewings
* Negotiate offers and agree lets
* Liaise with the team to ensure tenants move into properties smoothly and efficiently
* Maintain all records relating to the role to a high standard and in line with data protection
* To undertake routine inspections of properties
* Inventory preparation incl check in and check outs
* Writing property descriptions & uploading information to portals
* Property photos
* Update social media as necessary
* Internal performance reporting
* Arrears monitoring
* Supporting other team members as & when required.
* After Leasing support & tenant management.
* Work to agreed company policies & process at all times
The successful applicant will need to have experience in the Property Management and Lettings sector or have similar experience relevant to the role showing that you have commercial awareness Positive, enthusiastic and proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Ability to use Microsoft office efficiently and effectively including Excel and Word
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy working with people/students Resourceful and able to work on own initiative and within in a team
Ability to work well under pressure during busy periods
Focused on providing exceptional customer service and maintaining the highest professional standards at all times
Great work ethic, punctual and reliable
Property Management, Property Letting, Administration min 18 month
industry relative salary
package including pension
company benefits package
excellent business with forecast growth and ambition
close knit working team