We have positions for Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers to a join a fast paced distribution company based in Essex. The Maintenance Engineer will be working on a Panama (3’s & 2’s) Days / Nights shift pattern.
– The qualified, multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer / Shift Technician will provide corrective maintenance tasks and on materials handling equipment such as Conveyors and Auto-retrieval systems robots and related equipment
– This will include things such as; Sensors, switches, relays, inverters, motors, gearboxes, pneumatics, roller, chain and belt replacements and much more. .
– You will be accountable for providing a fast and efficient response time to any breakdowns that occur and provide routine servicing across the site.
– The successful candidate will have completed an engineering apprenticeship or equivalent such as HND / HNC / C&G / NVQ etc OR Engineering Degree. This may be in either electrical or mechanical.
– A high standard of electrical/ mechanical knowledge will be required for this position. This will be gained from a Automated environment such as; Distribution / Food / Pharmaceutical or any other production environment.
– Some of this work will involve diagnostics via laptop computer. Training is provided but you MUST have a reasonable base knowldege and confident with IT systems
– The successful Maintenance engineer must be physically fit and able to communicate with colleagues at every level.
– This position will be suitable for a dynamic, highly organized, team player looking to join a well-established leader in the automation sector.
Panama (3’s & 2’s) Days / 2 week rotation
£43,000 per annum
Holiday purchase scheme
Pension matched up to 7%
3 x Life Assurance
Previous titles may have been: Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Technician, Service Engineer, Shift Engineer or Multi-skilled Engineer looking to join a market leader here they can grow and develop their skills