Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
£15 PER HOUR (D.O.E)
My client who is a family run company with the multinational partner Mauser. They bring unparalleled packaging performance and innovation to redefine sustainability for their ever expanding customer base.
From new packaging made from recycled content, to reconditioning, reuse, recycling and professional disposal, they provide customized solutions that have a positive impact on businesses and the planet, bringing true sustainability at scale to companies all over the world.
About the Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician role:
They are looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician to undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of the premises. The candidate will perform maintenance tasks which vary from repairing water pumps to basic welding/fabrication and simple electric installations, etc.
The Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician needs to be a thorough professional with a practical mind with a good attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines.
The goal is to maintain the production lines and facilities in the best possible condition.
General maintenance on site.
· Repair mechanical and electric systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards.
· Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, identify electrical breakdowns
and ideally with PLC experience).
· Perform maintenance of the mechanical devices such a high pressure pumps, conveyors, shredders etc.
· Assist in the setup of new production systems and devices.
· Perform annual preventive maintenance to a set plan.
· Assist in budget preparation and ensure it is followed.
· Management of tools.
· Keeping the general site in a good state of repair at all times.
MUST BE ABLE TO COMPLETE PAPERWORK AND FOLLOW SYSTEMS
Experience as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician.
Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems.
Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
Good problem-solving skills.
Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime.
Experience in welding.
Willingness to learn and to think out of the box.
Machinery on site:
1. Pressure Washers
2. Conveyors and motors
Hours – 08.00 – 17.30 – Four Days a week and Saturday 06.00-12.00
If you have the skills and experience to flourish in this position then click APPLY or simply contact Gary Gittings on: (phone number removed) or removed)