Nursery Nurse – M13 (Manchester)
We are urgently looking for an experienced, dedicated and motivated Level 2 or Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner/Nursery Nurse to join our Team.
Responsible to: Nursery Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To support children’s development through learning, play & outdoor activities
• To keep records of your key children’s development and learning journeys and share
with parents, carers and other key adults in the child’s life.
• To develop and maintain strong partnerships and communication with parents/carers
• To ensure good standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all
• To ensure the provision of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual
children having an awareness of any disabilities, family cultures and medical histories.
• To advise manager/deputy of any concerns, e.g. over children, parents, the safety of
the environment, preserving confidentiality as necessary.
• To be involved in out of working hours activities, e.g. training, monthly staff meetings etc.
• To effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met (in conjunction with other team members)
• To be flexible within working practices of the setting, undertaking other responsible
duties where needed, such as domestic tasks, preparation of snack meals, cleansing of
• To read, understand and adhere to all policies and procedures relevant to your role
and the safe running of the setting.
• To work with children of all age ranges within the setting.
• To keep completely confidential any information regarding the children, their families or other staff that is acquired as part of the job.
Skills and Experience:
• You will be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You will be able to undertake regular observations and good record keeping.
• Experience of working with children in the early years