White Label Recruitment
White Label is now recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join one of our market leading machinery manufacturing companies, who specialise in material handling equipment.
The company is looking for a Project Engineer with some experience of designing moving machinery, to join their expanding department in North Manchester.
Responsibilities of the Project Engineer include:
· Manage engineering projects from concept through to manufacture
· Preparation of design proposals for bespoke applications
· Develop, maintain and amend engineering design drawings using 2D and 3D software packages.
· Contribute to new product design, reducing costs and lead times by investigating and implementing new design techniques and manufacturing processes
· Liaise with suppliers to find optimal design solutions
· Responsible for ensuring designs meet required regulatory compliance
· Preparation of technical quotations
· Producing estimates of product costs
· Graduate or apprentice trained engineer
· 3+ years industry experience post qualification
· Some experience of designing moving automated machinery
· AutoCAD & Solidworks experience preferred
· Experienced in running your own projects, concept through to completion
· Familiar with manufacturing environments and procedures and conversant with the working principles of database style ERP systems and their use in an engineering / manufacturing business.
· Personable with good communication skills
This is a fanatic opportunity to join a growing business where there is growth and progression opportunities available for ambitious individuals.
The company is offering circa £32k, and depending on experience could be negotiable.
If this is of interest, please apply for immediate consideration, or contact Ruth Llewellyn at White Label Recruitment for further information.