100% Group Limited
Project Manager – Inventory
Location: Trafford, Greater Manchester, M41 7LY
Salary: £28-32k (DOE).
Contract: Full time, permanent.
100% provides award-winning solutions to activate retail experiences for leading global brands. Specialists in international installation and maintenance services for retail display, harnessing market-leading experience and extensive global coverage to deliver our solutions in stores across the world.
We bring ideas to life and have worked on high-profile product launches and ground-breaking in-store experiences for brands like Adidas, Nike, Dyson, GoPro, Sony, Sonos, LG and Beats by Dre.
What we can offer you:
• Attractive starting salary
• Company bonus
• 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
• Holidays and sickness increased with length of service
• Free on-site parking
• Pension scheme
• Private healthcare
• Monthly company lunches
• Regular fun social events
Who are we looking for?
Our exciting growth and increasing customer base have created an opportunity for a Project Manager – Inventory to join our team and deliver retail installation solutions on a global scale. You will drive the company’s revenue growth to achieve its strategic objectives by ensuring projects are handled professionally, delivered to high standards by combining your project management expertise, top-drawer planning skills and a passion for getting things done.
We have a great team culture with a strong work ethic and are looking for people who are enthusiastic, ambitious and want to be part of an exciting company.
• Collaborate with project team to understand project requirements.
• Create a project plan to deliver all inventory related elements of each project. To encompass, delivery receipts, system updates, full receipt checks, creation and actioning of pick lists, distribution plan, space and resource planning etc.
• Quality check all inventory movement to the allocated contract.
• Implement processes to achieve accuracy, best practice and customer satisfaction.
• Regularly report to highlight low stock levels, inventory movement etc.
• Manage the movement of inventory between project and maintenance stock.
• Monitor and report warehouse utilisation in line with contractual commitments.
• Collaborate with clients on effective end of life process.
• Undertake ongoing product/parts configuration exercises to understand the bill of materials for any given project/display suites and the relationship between individual parts and their counterparts.
• Understand how individual parts interact with each other and how they work, e.g. security devices.
• Spot check warehouse activities to ensure operations are on track in terms of accuracy and deadlines.
• Brief, coordinate and monitor picking and packing teams for tactical projects.
• Operate and collaborate with warehouse managers to optimise inventory control procedures.
• Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods for programs.
• Ensure warehouse teams control and check the receipt of all parts ensuring parts are brought into stock correctly – inspection and fitness for purpose testing included.
• Coordinate the production and communication content of pick lists to be sent to warehouses.
• Communicate to the warehouse supervisors of pick requirements for each campaign from tactical installation programs to the regular maintenance requests.
• Brief the project teams and installers on the configuration of parts and products, i.e. how they interact with each other, how they are identified and labelled, how they will be packed and dispatched.
• Devise efficient methodologies to control the return of all used, unused parts so Inventory controls are maintained.
• Analyse and monitor parts movement history and document characteristics of inventory.
• Recommend parts/stock levels required to fulfil future customer requirements.
• Liaise with suppliers to maintain stock levels.
• Manage end of life for parts and disposal.
• Analyse data to anticipate future needs of warehousing.
What you’ll need to be:
• Previous experience in a similar position.
• Customer centric.
• A team player and willingness to get stuck in.
• Proactive approach to getting things done.
• Quick at learning new software systems and technologies.
• Flexible to react and adapt to rapidly changing scenarios.
• Driven to meet deadlines in line with compliance.
• An effective communicator including verbal and nonverbal.
• A strong organiser with an attention to detail.
• Analytical, find solutions and make decisions.
• Resilient and have positive attitude in challenging situations.
• Excellent with IT particularly in Microsoft Office and Excel.
• Experience of inventory control processes and systems.
• Experienced in transport, distribution, logistics or supply chain environment.
• Understanding of parts configuration and fast-moving component operations.
If you love a challenge where no two days are the same, please CLICK “Apply” and submit your CV and tell us why you should be our next 100%