Recruitment Coordinator (9-12 months fixed-term maternity cover)
Our Recruitment team at Alpha LSG are currently looking for a Recruitment professional to make a difference to the recruitment process in the North region. This will include Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle and Belfast.
What the role is:
The Recruitment Coordinators role is to act as a point of contact for our hourly Recruitment Process in the North region.
As part of our wider HR team, you will be responsible for liaising with Operational Managers in your designated region, arranging and supporting with the hourly recruitment of interviews and working closely with our Recruitment Assistants based in Manchester ensuring successful candidates are referenced and processed accordingly.
What you’ll be doing will include:
• Driving the North region hourly recruitment processes ensuring effective and efficient recruitment practices are applied
• Working with the centralised recruitment team to ensure the delivery of all components of the recruitment Service Level Agreement
• Act as the key point of contact for the hourly recruitment process within your region
• Liaising with the Operations Managers across your regions to manage queries, providing daily, weekly and monthly updates
• Collating Management Information on a weekly, monthly basis and reporting on your data/figures
• Reviewing data and findings, creating innovative solutions to obstacles and applying corrective actions
• Delivering an exceptional recruitment service to the business looking at continuous improvement of our recruitment methods and innovation in our attraction techniques
• Monitor market trends and keep up to date with key events which could help drive key roles in the business
• Arrange and attend Job Fairs, Recruitment Days, Job Centre open days in order to drive candidates into the business, within your regions
• Adhere to strict Civil Aviation Authority and UK Visa and Immigration pre-employment requirements
This list is not exhaustive.
• You will be an experienced recruiter used to performing within a fast paced work environment
• Possess excellent organisational skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience of collating, managing and reporting of data analysis
• A passion and drive, deliver and exceed on targets taking pride in your work
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbally and written, with experience of professionally engaging with colleagues, managers and external customers on the telephone daily
• The ability to solve problems quickly and professionally, comfortable using own initiative and escalating issues where required
• Strong IT skills; experience of Microsoft Access, Excel, Office, Word and PowerPoint
• Experience with Applicant Tracking System and recruitment tools
• Full UK driving license as travelling and overnight stays may be required