A Security Operations Manager is required to lead the Security Operations Centre function and provide support to the CISO on technical security. The Security Operations Manager will propose technical security strategies and then implement these policies and processes in support of internal IT systems, private cloud and public cloud usage. This is a highly technical role working within the CISO which manages information security, certifications, compliance and quality.
The Security Operations Manager will have the following responsibilities:
· Build a team, policies, technologies and processes to develop a world-class security function.
· Leads on all technical aspects of IT security for the commercial operations and internal systems
· To provide high quality IT Security guidance documentation and training in conjunction with the CISO to the internal technology teams (Internal IT, Operations, Application Development).
· Carry out technical vulnerability assessments of IT systems and processes, identifying potential vulnerabilities to Platform(s) and Corporate systems and processes, making recommendations to the technology management and the CISO to minimise risks identified.
· Lead and act as a strategic and tactical partner in the operational and technical development of the SOC (Security Operations Centre).
· Manage and lead the SOC team on a daily basis to meet and exceed customer contractual obligations. Provide leadership, guidance and mentoring to IT staff within the SOC team and across the wider technology group…… click apply for full job details