Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a Pension Trustee who are presently recruiting for a Sipp/SSAS Administrator
In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have SIPP AND SSAS PENSIONS EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
This role would be suited to any of the following;
• SSAS Administrator
• SIPP Administrator
• Self Invested Personal Pensions Administrator
• Small Self Administered Schemes Administrator
• You will deal with more complex or high-risk transactions and respond to more involved customer queries.
• Involved in receiving the incoming post on their portfolio and dealing, via phone, fax, email or letter, with the full range of processes on the scheme and its transactions, for example:
• Dealing with any cheques received;
• Ensuring the accurate and timely transaction of customer requests, queries, claims or applications with the established frameworks and procedures.
• Dealing with any related queries, whether internal, client directed or from the associated regulatory bodies.
• You must have gained experience of both SIPP and SSAS.
If you feel that you are suitable for this position, we recommend you email your current CV along with your current salary, salary expectations and reason for leaving and we can call you back to discuss your details further.