Heald Green, Cheshire
Specialist Lending Support Executive
We’re Together, proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester. Our team of over 750 colleagues is continuing to grow, and we are delighted to be 52nd in the 2019 Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For.
Lending year-in, year-out for over 45 years’ we’ve grown into one of the finance industry’s best-kept secrets. We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities that make our customers’ financial ambitions accessible. We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
The main purpose of this role is to provide administration support to the Head of Specialist Lending, Lending Directors and SLT. The role will provide other ad hoc support to assist in the efficient running of the business.
The basic salary is up to £22,500 plus annual bonus and excellent benefits.
• Assist Head of Specialist Lending & Lending Directors with diary, inbox & travel support
• Ensure all telephone calls are handled within the agreed service levels
• Liaise closely with all internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the business to ensure deadlines are achieved
• Support LD’s & case managers on follow up communication to customers to ensure a positive outcome is achieved
• Support the team with any pipeline management requirements using CRM & Power BI records
• Maintain and manage contacts database for the SLT
• Review and produce MI on a regular basis to ensure service levels are maintained
• Assist the team by obtaining documents and/or information upon demand (eg credit searches, land registry office copies, corporate reports, rightmove information, planning information etc).
What you will need:
• Previous Administration/PA support experience
• PC skills including office packages – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Telephone skills
• Positive/tenacious attitude
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Minimum of 2 GCSE’s in Maths and English
• NVQ 2 or equivalent in Business Administration
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
Together has been named as one of the UK’s best 100 mid-size companies, for the second year running, ranking at an impressive 52nd in the 2019 Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants are subject to enhanced pre-employment screening checks. This will consist of a Disclosure Barring Service check, credit check, fraud prevention check and sanctions file check.