Responsible to the Land Manager, the successful applicant will be provided with training to become a key member of the Land Team.
Key Tasks will include:
• Undertaking initial site feasibility assessments on prospective land by checking the proposed site is within the Local Development Brief.
• Use the Pro-Map system to obtain Ordnance Survey records, Flood Risk Assessments, Tree Order Protection information and relevant planning information in order to complete site feasibility for presentation to Head of Land Acquisition or Chief Executive.
• Liaise with Land Agents, owners and other clients via telephone on land purchases/prospective purchases.
• Undertake an initial market evaluation of proposed sites, prior to a complete market appreciation by the Sales Department, to ascertain initial commercial viability of proposed sites.
• Create new land files, update and maintain a central electronic and paper based departmental filing system including dead-filing old files.
• Source new land by researching land web sites, liaising with Land Agents on a regular basis, researching planning portals and registering with Estate departments.
• Report to the Land Manager on a daily basis with all newly sourced land within an agreed time scale, share new land with Planning Department where required and accurately record and update relevant persons with feedback.
It is essential for the post holder to be computer literate, with experience of both Microsoft Word and Excel. They should also have strong communication skills, both oral and written as well as having excellent administration experience.
For more information please contact Donna at Reed.