Halliwell Jones Group
HALLIWELL JONES (WARRINGTON) LTD
Position: Workshop Janitor
Full Time, Permanent position
Here at Halliwell Jones (Warrington) Ltd we have an exciting opportunity for a Workshop Janitor. The position is located at our Warrington Centre which is a fantastic modern facility consisting of Aftersales, Bodyshop and BMW and MINI Sales. We provide ongoing training and development together with great career progression opportunities.
Reporting to the Service Manager you will carry out cleaning duties and maintain the workshop and all forecourt areas on a daily basis. The site must be maintained to the highest standard, this in line with BMW and Halliwell Jones brand image. You will also assist with departmental duties when required i.e. storage and security.
Essential criteria for the position includes:
· Ability to work on own initiative and autonomously.
· Flexible and adaptable.
· An outstanding attitude and passion for customer service.
· An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality.
· Willingness to learn and develop, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information.
· Is a team player. Offers help and support to others.
· Ability to work weekends and bank holiday when required.
· Full valid clean UK Driving Licence.
Proven ability in a similar role would be advantageous.
The salary for this position is national minimum wage.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a family based business that offers both a competitive salary along with a prestige brand and company culture. Other benefits include great staff discounts and life assurance. If you have the skills and experience and you’re looking for your next career move, then we’d love to hear from you. Please follow the link to apply or post your CV and cover letter to Halliwell Jones (Wilmslow) Ltd, 130 Manchester Road, Wilmslow, SK9 2LE.